IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
80% have already received at least one dose.

The requirement is Constitutional, and is clearly layed out in Army Command Policy 600-20, Section 5-4, Subsection 2 which covers immunizations.

Those terms were there when people in the military voluntarily signed up and accepted them.

At the end of the day the vast majority will be vaccinated, as required under their voluntary service terms.

A small amount of the loud minority will be left that will pay the price for violating the terms that they voluntarily agreed to.

Brad

do you have any data to back this up????...you have posted this several times..but never an article or data ..I Googled it and found no numbers data on what percentage of the military is vaccinated... at any rate i think you are way off on any 80% vaccinated... it is much much less IMO

Last edited:
•••
do you have any data to back this up????...you have posted this several times..but never an article or data ..I Googled it and found no numbers data on what percentage of the military is vaccinated... at any rate i think you are way off on any 80% vaccinated... it is much much less IMO

“As of today, more than 80% of active duty Soldiers have received at least their first dose,” said Army spokesperson Lt. Col. Terence Kelley. “These dates are readiness goals, and as with any other readiness requirement, Soldiers are required to receive the vaccine when it is available and directed by their commander.”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...plan-for-mandatory-covid-19-vaccines-is-here/

It was also posted by @Mister Funsky in post 6621.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
NSW [Australia] records 1,259 new COVID-19 cases as state hits 80 per cent single dose vaccination target

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-15/nsw-records-1259-covid-19-cases/100462546

Woohoo!

Hey, you are eventually going to hit the pocket of anti-vaxxers there also, though it will probably be at like 5% and not 20% - 30% like in America.

I know a lot of people who live in Australia and they are all supportive of the actions they have taken to mitigate the pandemic.

All you have to do is look at the total numbers. Australia has low total cases, low deaths. The proof is in the pudding.

The over the top hyperbole like Australia is turning into Nazi Germany or something is hilarious.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Hey, you are eventually going to hit the pocket of anti-vaxxers there also, though it will probably be at like 5% and not 20% - 30% like in America.

I know a lot of people who live in Australia and they are all supportive of the actions they have taken to mitigate the pandemic.

All you have to do is look at the total numbers. Australia has low total cases, low deaths. The proof is in the pudding.

The over the top hyperbole like Australia is turning into Nazi Germany or something is hilarious.

Brad

Yes.

Many Sydney suburbs are now hitting 90% first doses, including the one I live in.

Much of the available vaccine in the country is obviously being diverted to Sydney, but yes, I think we as a nation could easily reach 85-90% double dose by end of year. I would expect that by mid-next year we will be 90-95% vaccinated.

Australia is not divided by politics anywhere near as much as the USA, and education levels are good. It certainly helps in situations like this that we can mostly unite for a common cause.

The vocal minority will likely move up north to some beautiful communities on our north-east coast that live alternative lifestyles.

The comparisons to NAZI Germany are indeed odd.

I suppose we will deal with that when we roll out the NWO roadmap :xf.rolleyes:

Bow to your new overlords!

Last edited:
•••
The comparisons to NAZI Germany are indeed odd.

From my cognitive psych studies days:

Also called 'augmenting'. People will augment something to support and promote their 'truth', beliefs, agendas.

Other side: 'suppressing'. People will also suppress something to do the same.

With the internet fueling both, it should get worse.

•••
From my cognitive psych studies days:

Also called 'augmenting'. People will augment something to support and promote their 'truth', beliefs, agendas.

With the internet fueling both, it should get worse.

I wasn't even aware it was 'a thing' until it was bought to my attention by some odd posts here yesterday.

I do actually recall our state CHO Dr. Kerry Chant making that unfortunate 'nwo' comment in the daily press briefing, and remember thinking that was awkward and going to ruffle some feathers, and then completely forgot about it.

To call it a 'proclamation' however is absolutely absurd. It was a benign and unfortunate choice of words.

It's akin to a bunch of kindergarten children all freaking out when a teacher accidentally drops the F word.

•••
To call it a 'proclamation' however is absolutely absurd. It was a benign and unfortunate choice of words.

It's akin to a bunch of kindergarten children all freaking out when a teacher accidentally drops the F word.

I think a good amount of the time, one of people's agendas is they're bored with their life/existence and want/need excitement. One way to get it is to exaggerate/over exaggerate something/s in ways that can give them that. Even if that at times means throwing truth under the bus. imo

Last edited:
•••

Or, as sung by Paul Simon: "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

•••
In their mother's obituary a family says her Covid-19 death could have been prevented if people were vaccinated

Her obituary, in the local newspaper, the State Journal Register, in Springfield, Illinois, read in part:

"Candace Cay (Kruger) Ayers, 66, of Springfield, passed away on September 3, 2021 at St. John's Hospital in Springfield, IL. She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with Covid- 19. She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/us/illinois-family-vaccine-obit/index.html

•••
Or, as sung by Paul Simon: "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

"After changes upon changes
We are more or less the same..."

:whistle:

•••

And sometimes people can't help but hear what they hear(?)

Eg. For what it's worth:

A Neuroscientist Explains What Conspiracy Theories Do To Your Brain

•••
Brain fluid everywhere be covid safe.

•••
As came from animals and they rely entirely on survival of fittest isn't it rather selfish to not only eliminate those lil buggas one by one by eating them and then demand we live to a ripe old age.
stirring in case boils.

Last edited:
•••
And sometimes people can't help but hear what they hear(?)

Eg. For what it's worth:

A Neuroscientist Explains What Conspiracy Theories Do To Your Brain

Is it ironic that this was presented by the Roswell New Mexico television series?

A great short and sharp explanation.

•••
cbe9f4e1de53cfc6.jpeg

•••
•••
Brain fluid everywhere be covid safe.

when things make no sense over and over as it has been with Covid - 19 .. expect conspiracy theories … when people decide to start telling the truth .. that will nix all conspiracy theories ..

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
1 in every 500 US residents have died of Covid-19

(CNN)The United States has reached another grim milestone in its fight against the devastating Covid-19 pandemic: 1 in 500 Americans have died from coronavirus since the nation's first reported infection.

As of Tuesday night, 663,913 people in the US have died of Covid-19, according to Johns Hopkins University data. According to the US Census Bureau, the US population as of April 2020 was 331.4 million.

It's a sobering toll that comes as hospitals in the US are struggling to keep up with the volume of patients and more children are grappling with the virus. In hopes of managing the spread and preventing more unnecessary deaths, officials are implementing mandates for vaccinations in workplaces and masking in schools.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

•••
The Truth Will Set You Free … as soon as we start getting the truth .. the faster covid -19 will end .. with all the rhetoric .. lies .. deceit .. Karma is self inflicted pain … you have covid - 19 Right vs Left .. covid -19 vaxx vs anti vaxx .. what has it all it done ? Turned everyone against each other .. it’s a damn virus .. not a politician or an election .. but we seriously need to know the truth .. not yahoo says this .. cnn says that .. all that is fuckery .. we need ONE and one only to tell the complete truth and stop all the bullshit

•••
1 in every 500 US residents have died of Covid-19

(CNN)The United States has reached another grim milestone in its fight against the devastating Covid-19 pandemic: 1 in 500 Americans have died from coronavirus since the nation's first reported infection.

As of Tuesday night, 663,913 people in the US have died of Covid-19, according to Johns Hopkins University data. According to the US Census Bureau, the US population as of April 2020 was 331.4 million.

It's a sobering toll that comes as hospitals in the US are struggling to keep up with the volume of patients and more children are grappling with the virus. In hopes of managing the spread and preventing more unnecessary deaths, officials are implementing mandates for vaccinations in workplaces and masking in schools.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html

the problem with this .. and it has been a problem from the very beginning … yahoo says something … cnn says something .. then all of the sudden both are saying the numbers were not correct - or + ..

•••
•••
Back