Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or maybe these news are also fake?

Phil Valentine, radio host who regretted vaccine skepticism, dies of Covid-19

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...retted-vaccine-skepticism-dies-covid-n1277395

"I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, 'Go get vaccinated,'" said Phil Valentine's brother, Mark Valentine.

Valentine had been a skeptic of coronavirus vaccines. But after he tested positive for Covid-19, and prior to his hospitalization, he told his listeners to consider, “If I get this Covid thing, do I have a chance of dying from it?” If so, he advised them to get vaccinated. He said he chose not to get vaccinated because he thought he probably wouldn’t die.

After Valentine was moved into a critical care unit, Mark Valentine said his brother regretted that “he wasn’t a more vocal advocate of the vaccination.”

“I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ’Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories,'” Mark Valentine told The Tennessean in July.

Too bad that didn't give him ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies.

•••

Yeah, too bad they did not have a bag of magic beans. Everything is the "cure" but the actual cure.

Brad

•••
Too bad he didn't get vaccinated (before he got infected by covid-19, because once you are infected and dying on an ICU bed, it's too late then to ask for the vaccine) and be alive right now.

Last edited:
•••
* Citation Needed

1) Supply proof cloth or paper ( blown polypropylene ) mask can stop the covid-19 virus.

2) Go to Home Depot, stand by the checkout line for 5 minutes and count the number of times people touch their mask.

3) Imagine your a 8 year old and forced to wear a mask all day at school.

•••
Yeah, too bad they did not have a bag of magic beans. Everything is the "cure" but the actual cure.

Brad

Your kind of an dumbass. I bet if the media told you Joe Biden was doing a great job, you'd believe them.

•••
Too bad he didn't get vaccinated (before he got infected by covid-19, because once you are infected and dying on an ICU bed, it's too late then to ask for the vaccine) and be alive right now.

What do you care? You're vaccinated right? Magic bullet and all.

•••
By the way, ivermectin is worthless to treat covid, and monoclonal antibodies work when you are the president of the US and get daily tests, then treat with those monoclonal antibodies weeks BEFORE the covid disease is already killing you on an ICU bed.
How comes that anti-vaxxers and science deniers always come with worthless s*tty treatments like ivermectin and the likes?

Last edited:
•••
Your kind of an dumbass. I bet if the media told you Joe Biden was doing a great job, you'd believe them.

54%+ of people in the US are fully vaccinated. 63%+ are partially vaccinated.

Now explain why the unvaccinated portion, makes up 95%+ of recent COVID hospitalizations and deaths.

Oh, the vaccine is effective.

Foiled by math. Sad!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How comes that anti-vaxxers and science deniers always come with worthless s*tty treatments like invermectin and the likes?

Have you tried colloidal silver? I heard that can fix any ailment. :)

Brad

•••

Brad
Haha yeah :) or the best ones, suggested by Mr. Trump: injecting disinfectant or ultraviolet light inside the body:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Last edited:
•••
Why are people gloating over "skeptics" who get sick and die? I wonder how many people could be helped by the same treatment rich and influential people have access too?

Ivermectin is a common drug. Even the liar Fauci has admitted antibody treatment is effective.

•••

Brad

No, I"m not a dumbass. I have natural immunity because I've already had covid. Why do you dismiss a treatment that's been proven to work.

Same treatment Pres. Trump used when he caught the china-virus.

•••
Highly recommended reading, especially for those who believe the mRNA technology is new.

Scientists’ egos are key barrier to progress, says Covid vaccine pioneer

Scientists would make swifter progress in solving the world’s problems if they learned to put their egos aside and collaborate better, according to the leading researcher behind the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine.

Prof Katalin Karikó, the senior vice-president for RNA protein replacement therapies at BioNTech in Germany, endured decades of scepticism over her work and was demoted and finally kicked out of her lab while developing the technology that made the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines possible.

The vaccines Karikó helped to develop smuggle genetic material called mRNA into cells so they can churn out the coronavirus spike protein and prime the immune system to fight the disease. On Thursday, she was honoured with a $3m (£2.2m) Breakthrough prize for life sciences along with her colleague Prof Drew Weissman at the University of Pennsylvania.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...progress-covid-vaccine-pioneer-katalin-kariko

•••
Same dumb asses poo-pooing every treatment b/c the media, who have a long history of lying for political reasons, tells them it doesn't work.

Even when there are people using the treatment and proving it works.

•••
Why are people gloating over "skeptics" who get sick and die? I wonder how many people could be helped by the same treatment rich and influential people have access too?

Ivermectin is a common drug. Even the liar Fauci has admitted antibody treatment is effective.

I am not gloating.

I think it is sad when someone's ill-informed terrible decision leads to their own demise.

I mean it can certainly be ironic if you call COVID fake, trash the medical professionals, treatments, etc....then succumb to it. Ironic, but still sad.

Ivermectin is a common drug for parasitic worms. Is COVID parasitic worms?
Last time I checked no.

The empirical data shows how effective the vaccine is. The hospitals are not full of vaccinated people.

There is no empirical data or peer-reviewed study in a medical journal that shows that Ivermectin is effective against COVID.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
No, I"m not a dumbass. I have natural immunity because I've already had covid. Why do you dismiss a treatment that's been proven to work.

Same treatment Pres. Trump used when he caught the china-virus.

You grouped two things together. One which might be effective against COVID, and the other which is clear nonsense with no empirical data to support it (Ivermectin).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Haha yeah :) or the best ones, suggested by Mr. Trump: injecting disinfectant or ultraviolet light inside the body:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

This is the second lie I've seen you post in the last hour.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

•••
You grouped two things together. One which might be effective, and the other which is clear nonsense with no empirical data aka Ivermectin.

Brad

Keep jumping to conclusions based on the media lies. It's worked so well for you so far.

•••
I am not gloating.

I think it is sad when someone's ill-informed terrible decision leads to their own demise.

I mean it can certainly be ironic if you call COVID fake, trash the medical professionals, treatments, etc....then succumb to it. Ironic, but still sad.

Last time I checked no.

The empirical data shows how effective the vaccine is. The hospitals are not full of vaccinated people.

There is no empirical data or peer-reviewed study in a medical journal that shows that Ivermectin is effective against COVID.

Brad

Ivermectin has also has been used to treat viral infections. Don't stop believing.... hold on to the feeellling. .

•••
Keep jumping to conclusions based on the media lies. It's worked so well for you so far.

Did you care to explain how less than half the population (unvaccinated) is making up more than 95% of recent COVID hospitalizations and deaths, or are you just going to ignore actual empirical data?

The easy answer is the vaccine is effective to explain the difference. What is your answer to explain it?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This is the second lie I've seen you post in the last hour.
What is exactly the lie? That Trump did suggest to put ultraviolet light inside the body, or inject disinfectant?
I am eager to know the lie, please enlighten me.

Last edited:
•••
I am not gloating...

I didn't say you... I said many.

Last time I checked no.

Then if you're vaccinated, maybe chill out.

Talk about grouping two things together.

•••
•••
What is exactly the lie? That Trump did suggest to put ultraviolet light inside the body, or inject disinfectant?
I am eager to know the lie, iluminate me please.

That's right. He was referring to experimental treatments and the media ran with a false narrative.

•••
That's right. He was referring to experimental treatments and the media ran with a false narrative.
Experimental treatments injecting disinfectant into the body... would you participate on that clinical trial? I guess Trump sure not. (At least people around him, you know, the adults, won't let him).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back