Dynadot

question Couple of beginner questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

filip2212

Impact
hi, i hope this is in the right part of forum.

I have couple of questions, i have been searching the internet and searching your forum but i didnt found exact answers (these are beginner questions)

If i have registered a new domain through godaddy how long i must wait until i can transfer it (sell it ?). i know it is 60 days for a transfer outside godaddy, but can i sell it to someone who also has godaddy account immediately (lets say next day after purchasing it ?).

I have bought also domain protection for whois data. Will the buyer see my phonenumber/name/lastname/email etc or not ?

And how does selling domains work ? First i give domain, then the buyer give me money through paypal or the other way around ? Is there something like trusted middleman or something similar maybe?

thanks in advance guys (y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum!

If you register a new domain (at GoDaddy), there is a 10 day transfer lock in place to assist against fraud protection. After the 10 day period, the domain will be available to 'push'.

If you have purchased domain protection, this acts as a privacy measure which hides your identity. In terms of purchasing (I asume you mean through GoDaddy), this might help - https://uk.godaddy.com/help/purchasing-domain-names-you-won-920

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back