advice Countering an offer sometimes backfires

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
4,625
A couple of weeks ago, I received a $4,000 offer on a domain name I acquired in auction for $69 in October of 2020. The domain name was priced at just shy of $20,000, and I have not received any other offers or inquiries for it in the last year +. I offered to reduce the price a bit and the prospective buyer came back with a best and final offer of $5,000 as he had an alternative option as a backup. I made one more counter offer and the buyer stood at $5k...
Read More
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back