Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Counter Advice Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ulasbbtr

Established Member
Impact
137
I got on offer on Sedo for a domain, which I don't know much about its market. I need advice for taking action.

domain name is s-e-m-a-n-t-i-c-s.in (without hypens), it is a dictionary word, mostly used in computer science, an AI related topic, which I also had some previous works on that subject.

The offer is 60euro equivalent to 90$ after commissions 80$ remains, and 20$ was my registration fee.

What do you advice, what is a decent counter? Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would counter with 100 euros. 100 sounds perfect for the domain name. I've never been a .in fan but it should go for 100 euro. If he comes back with 80 euro, sell.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back