Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Countdown to 20,000

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
16,252
Registered Members: 19,587

Total Threads: 109,766
Total Posts: 735,057

WoW! :wave: :snaphappy:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
we are upto 19,838
 
0
•••
19959 41 to go
 
0
•••
Getting closer and closer.

I agree, Namepros is wonderful. :loveyou:

:)
 
0
•••
we got another member up to 19960 only40 to go
 
0
•••
should be in the next day or 2 :)
 
0
•••
yep fpr sure
 
0
•••
AsclepiusZ said:
should be in the next day or 2 :)

Definately.

Remember, party in the Live Chat when we hit 20k!

See you there! :wave:
 
0
•••
37 to go we are upto 19963
 
0
•••
Wooo Were almost there, Monday i reckon well reach it!! I think rj should give everyone 50 np! lol
 
0
•••
we should all get 5np$ each
 
0
•••
I expect we'll hit it over the weekend sometime, and if it happens when I think it probably will, I might not be online. Still I hope you woop it up in the chat room anyway. :)

ammo said:
Wooo Were almost there, Monday i reckon well reach it!! I think rj should give everyone 50 np! lol

Good idea, but that would be $15,000 out of my pocket. Ouch!

I'm not going that crazy.. I will however give away some free domain registration credits on Monday to celebrate the milestone. What's a party without prizes?

RJ
 
0
•••
$15k is a little too much to ask for ;) Looking forward to the little party on monday, I'll bring a couple of Kristal bottles to get things going he he
 
0
•••
how about 3np$ for everyone
 
0
•••
Fkrule said:
how about 3np$ for everyone

what good would 3NP do your account in the long run? :)
 
0
•••
nps are nps however much you recive they are still worth it and we are upto 19965
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
I expect we'll hit it over the weekend sometime, and if it happens when I think it probably will, I might not be online. Still I hope you woop it up in the chat room anyway. :)



Good idea, but that would be $15,000 out of my pocket. Ouch!

I'm not going that crazy.. I will however give away some free domain registration credits on Monday to celebrate the milestone. What's a party without prizes?

RJ


Thats a really good point, didnt realise it would be about $15000 :D Free domain registrations are the next best thing though :bingo:

- Dan
 
0
•••
yeah free domains for each of the members.i agree that would be so cool.
 
0
•••
Fkrule said:
yeah free domains for each of the members.i agree that would be so cool.

ehmmm he said SOME free domain registrations, not 1 free domain reg for each member :) If RJ would have the choice between $15k and one domain reg for each member - I think he'd take the $15k without thinking about it twice :D
 
0
•••
ThreeD said:
ehmmm he said SOME free domain registrations, not 1 free domain reg for each member :) If RJ would have the choice between $15k and one domain reg for each member - I think he'd take the $15k without thinking about it twice :D

Yeah lol! otherwise he'd be giving out about 500np$ to each member :lala: FKrule hes just giving away a few!
 
0
•••
OMG 32 members left to go :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back