NameSilo

corporatedaily.com ideas?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Empty Promis3s

Established Member
Impact
1
For those who don't know I bought the domain corporatedaily.com and plan on developing it into a tech based news site. I'm trying to work on the design, but I can't think of what to put into the design or how to incorporate it. All I've done is a navigation, which is horizontal because tech news doesn't have a whole lot of ares to cover like a basic news site would, and a small box for top stories, which is undecided if I will use it like it's laid out. ANyway, anybody have any ideas or suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back