Dynadot

Corococo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pangea

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
What you guys think about the word "corococo"?
What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

English is not my primary language, so i need to understand this funny word for a domain project

(y)(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I've heard of "orococo", something in relation to South America maybe.

Personally I think the name is potentially brandable. Might be good for a project, what is the nature of the project?

•••
I have the .com domain
I don't have yet any project, i'm just trying to learn what it means around the world

•••
means nothing at all anywhere, but the word gives a fun south american feel to me, also sounds a bit like maybe the name of some tropical bird or something

•••
I don't think it's a good brandable. Long, lots of repetitives (and 4 ''o''), not too well-pronounceable, doesn't give you any vibe or any sense of anything... Also ''oro'' means ''gold'' in Spanish, just in case.

•••
Sounds like Morocco, country name.
coco part may have TM issue with coca cola, coco chanel and so on. A lawyer would have a better answer than me.

•••
makes me think of a chocolate brand - cocoa

•••
Might be a little difficult to memorize for some people who have trouble with too many duplicate letters in a word

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back