IT.COM

***.cool domains are they worth?

NameSilo
Watch

sandyhere

Established Member
Impact
Dot Cool sounds nice. But I really want to know from experienced domainers if it is worth investing in this pricey gTLD.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I'd stay away, the word "cool" is a bit cringey to me.

•••
Personally I'd stay away, the word "cool" is a bit cringey to me.
Thanks for your view. Personally what I feel that such cringey words may be appealing for youth if your focus is on offbeat topics like eg fashion.cool, outings.cool, newarrivals.cool etc.

•••
Thanks for your view. Personally what I feel that such cringey words may be appealing for youth if your focus is on offbeat topics like eg fashion.cool, outings.cool, newarrivals.cool etc.
I guess there's a market for all extensions hence them being created, just not for me!

•••
It would be best if "left of the dot" LOL
cool.***********

•••

But in a few years when "cool" stops being the word for "cool" your site is going to sound stuck in 2014.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back