Dynadot

Contest to Optimize My Domain Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have two domains, hirebloggers.com and 2007canadagames.com getting a nice amount of traffic but unfortunately very few clicks. 2007 is under 10% and hire is 0.
So.... make some suggestions. I'll pay a buck to anyone who can get me past 10% on 2k7 (3 if you make it past 20%) and another buck to anyone who figures out the succesful ads to display on the hirebloggers.com domain.

Takes a minute or two to make a couple of suggestions/check google's ads and you make a buck or more. it's the equivalent of making 30-90$/hr!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEO Montreal said:
I have two domains, hirebloggers.com and 2007canadagames.com getting a nice amount of traffic but unfortunately very few clicks. 2007 is under 10% and hire is 0.
So.... make some suggestions. I'll pay a buck to anyone who can get me past 10% on 2k7 (3 if you make it past 20%) and another buck to anyone who figures out the succesful ads to display on the hirebloggers.com domain.

Takes a minute or two to make a couple of suggestions/check google's ads and you make a buck or more. it's the equivalent of making 30-90$/hr!

HireBloggers.com - keyword "copywriter"

I'd show the traffic stats to 2007canadagames.ca and offer it for sale.

Best of luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back