Dynadot

Contacting endusers RE: .Shop

NameSilo
Watch
How would you go about trying to upsell the value of a .shop domain? Anyone have some general email idea's and/or statistics?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, IΒ΄ve sold 3 .shop names for around $7.000
Just google the keyword + shop and get in touch with them.

Send them a very short email. (5 lines maximum)
Try calling them by their Surname

Hope it helps

Mario

•••
Is there anything I can add in the email that could sway them towards the .shop brand?

•••
I only have 1 .shop
PenisEnlargement
great name for selling enhancement pills, pumps and devices.

•••
I have one name Mutton.Shop

•••
Is there anything I can add in the email that could sway them towards the .shop brand?
I'd keep the first email very short and to the point. Don't try adding too much, as you can easily throw away the opportunity. Like @Mario86 said, keep it to about 5 lines maximum.

Also, I've noticed a lot of management and CEO's are on LinkedIn. Consider getting in touch with them on there as well. If you have a premium account, you'll be able to contact anyone on LinkedIn. Good luck!

•••
Thank you, I will look in to Linkedin as I don't have an account there. Most of the emails I have sent are likely being read by employees rather than the business owner I believe.

•••
Thank you, I will look in to Linkedin as I don't have an account there. Most of the emails I have sent are likely being read by employees rather than the business owner I believe.
Find the owner's email. They all have one!

•••
Tried that, whois often doesent have any contact info

•••
Tried that, whois often doesent have any contact info
Not searching hard enough :) Remember: they all have an email address, and they are always using it. Just need to search hard and find it. You can also try LinkedIn.

•••
Guess I'll have to try harder lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back