Dynadot

advice Contacting End User

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
I want to contact a company to sell my domain but i can't understand to whom should i contact as I have huge list of emails of that company with me. But which person should i contact :

• Media Relations
  • Financial Analyst
  • Manager
  • Senior Advisor
  • Public Relations
  • Corporate Director
  • Brand Marketing
  • Business Development Director
  • Marketing And Communications
  • Investor
  • Marketing Director
  • Marketing Advisor
  • Development Engineer
  • Vice President Of Marketing
  • Marketing Manager
  • Organizer

Now this is a list. Now i need to know which person should i choose from this list ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VP of Marketing should be a good first start

•••
You could take a different approach, and look at their website to see if there is a design firm mentioned. If there is a company reference, writing to them could give you an in-house salesman for your name. Obviously if the company buys your name, then they will employ a web designer.

•••
You could take a different approach, and look at their website to see if there is a design firm mentioned. If there is a company reference, writing to them could give you an in-house salesman for your name. Obviously if the company buys your name, then they will employ a web designer.

They have their own web developer

•••
•••
•••
Would he be a starting point?

Never talk to the "Web Guy" it's always a dead end... unless you are talking about their exact company name or a very premium .COM. and you absolutely can't find anyone else to contact.

CEO, COO, and loop in the head of marketing.

That's who you want to talk to.

Last edited:
•••
Never talk to the "Web Guy" it's always a dead end... unless you are talking about their exact company name or a very premium .COM. and you absolutely can't find anyone else to contact.

Last time i contacted " web guy " and it was really a dead end

•••
•••
First contact choices are CEO or CMO.

On a side, but still related note, whenever an end-user has told me, "I have to discuss this with my Web person or IT guy", I assume that is the last time I will hear from them. It has happened to me more times than I can count.

In my opinion, Web Developers and IT people are, with very rare exceptions, deal killers.

•••
In my opinion, Web Developers and IT people are, with very rare exceptions, deal killers.

Well said!

Web Developers and IT people = Deal Killer

•••
The web design guy is the ultimate deal killer.

•••
Well now you guys know how good I am at outbound selling. :)

•••
It is probably all the same person

•••

The web guy is a dream killer. They often screw things over.

•••
It is probably all the same person

C6ydx5C.jpg

•••
So true.
SEO/webmaster guys detest domainers, because we diminish the supply of domain names that they can buy. In some way, they view us as competitors, or a threat.
They usually downplay (or don't understand) the value of domain names, because they don't like to admit that a good name can make a difference, that could hurt the credibility of their SEO 'magic' (voodoo magic). They get away with it because their clients are clueless.
But it's no wonder so few people understand the value of domain names.

•••
I have good experience with CFO

•••
Thank you everyone, for your valuable replies

•••
Same, either CFO or the CEO of the company may just take his or her interest right away.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back