Contact Database

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rachit14nov

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi guys! I'm currently working on a contact database. I want all the information in the contacts to go to my database I have set up on hostgator. I completed the assignment but for some reason when i fill out the form and hit submit i get the fallowing error:

Error: Unknown column 'Email' in 'field list'

I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look at my code and try to help me out. I'd greatly appreciate it!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back