domain consumermortgage.net appraisal needed!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
846
Ok, i am totally happy about getting this domain name! What do you think about consumermortgage.net ? Even estibot gives me some nice $ for this domain.. What are your opinions about it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Seems to actually be some search results and developed sites for the term "consumer mortgage" to help you out:
http://www.google.com/search?q=consumer+mortgage

I'm not sure though, what is a consumer mortgage? I can only see it being relevant to the first link in Google's search result. I'd say mid $xx range undeveloped only because I don't know much about the topic. Develop it into a site about the first link and you'll be entering into a high paying niche, though.

Good luck. :)
 
0
•••
Anybody else willing to share an appraisal?
 
0
•••
Mid xx possible but higher if it was a developed site. Rarley called a consumer mortgage as shown by search results.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back