Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Conclude sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

LordMomo

Established Member
Impact
102
Hi all

I'm sure there are numerous threads just like this but I could not find any:

I usually deal through GoDaddy Auctions and Sedo and have just joined NP. I am very close to concluding my first sale here! Now the thing is, how do I go about concluding the deal? Escrow or Paypal? The amount is in excess of $1k so I do not want to land up getting cheated or messing up the transfer.

Also what will the process be if I deal through Escrow? And is the Paypal method safe?

I appreciate all responses.:xf.smile:
Momo
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back