Domain Empire

question All "art(0-99).com" domains are taken! can this tell anything on investing in an "art+NN" domain?

NameSilo
Watch

robinnx

Established Member
Impact
hey guys
I would like to ask your opinion about buying a domain name artNN.com.
is it a good idea to own one? concluding from the fact that all "art(0-99).com" are registered and 38 of these domains are for sale already, mostly XXXX.

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namebio doesn't show every sale but it looks like there has only been a few recorded ART+#s sold Art1, Art2, Art5, Art55 and Arts1.

So if I saw one expired, I might grab one but I wouldn't expect $XXXX from it.

•••
Namebio doesn't show every sale but it looks like there has only been a few recorded ART+#s sold Art1, Art2, Art5, Art55 and Arts1.

So if I saw one expired, I might grab one but I wouldn't expect $XXXX from it.
thank you so much for your response sir, you the only one who replied. I think the rest were too shy to answer :xf.grin:

•••
I wonder if there's any tools available to see who has registered those domains (like in bulk instead of typing in 99 whois lookups). It would be interesting to see if the majority were registered by one individual.

I saw a number of expiring auctions recently for top20+country.com as well as top20+u.s. state.com and some top20+us city.com They are expiring on GoDaddy and have a 20 year age. I think there's at least 100 of them so someone spent a lot in reg fees for all of those names. Heck even top20democraticrepublicofthecongo.com was one of them. I'd be really curious to know if that guy every sold any or what was going on there.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back