Dynadot

negotiable .Coms For Sale (FreePudding.com)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acbed

Impact
Hello Im accepting offers on the following domains;

FreePudding.com
Insnared.com
FreeCale.com
SlapChap.com
TattooLiner.com

FreePudding.com - Would be great for a dessert based company to have for advertising a road trip where free samples are given out.

Insnared.com - Common misspelling of 'Ensnared' but I though it was original, singular word great for a new company start up.

SlapChap.com - Now over here in the UK 'Chap' is a term you can call a gentlemen, and 'Slap' being short for 'slap-up' meaning to put make-up on or to make yourself look better. Together I thought it sounds amazing, easy to remember and would work amazingly for a male grooming site.

FreeCale.com - Again this one is purely down to a common misspelling of Kale, it also has been shown to get a lot of traffic from search terms.

And lastly, TattooLiner.com - Now I've had this domain coming up a year and forgot about it, Tattoo Liner is a heavily searched term. As you may know of the famous tattoo artist Kat Von D, she has realised a product, which is now worldwide, called 'Tattoo Liner' which is a eyeliner.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back