Domain Empire

Complete T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East Wrap Up Now Online at DNJournal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The November Cover Story has just been published at DNJournal.com. During five days at the Westin Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood, Florida last week, the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2006 Domain Conference joined with Moniker.com to stage the largest live domain auction ever held, a new non-profit trade group designed to protect domain owners was born and domain owners had a memorable face to face encounter with Madison Avenue! We have the details on all of those events and everything else that happened at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. as well as dozens of photos that will put you right in the middle if the action.
Read all about it through the link below:

Complete Warp Up From T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2006

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That was a nice read.
I wish i could be there, the following excerpt:

The afternoon session opened with a 1:30 seminar on valuing individual domain names and tips on selling to end users.

describing the topic of a particular session would be very interesting!

If someone could elaborate on what has been said on that afternoon regarding tips on selling to end users, please share ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back