Coming back from a break

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang

Established Member
Impact
345
Hey all, I'm getting back in to the game after roughly a 3 year break. Feeling a little lost but muddling through. I used to be on "the other forum" but now looks like NP is THE place to be!

I only work in .ca and .com and have run out of time to develop (toddler takes any spare time I used to have). I am getting into expired domains and parking more now and looking to flip my domains more effectively.

Always welcome advice, tips and tricks to welcome me back :)

Ang
 
Last edited:
23
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Ang, Welcome back 2 Namepros!!!
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back