NameSilo
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Can anyone confirm this is chat in Korean 잡담.com

....love to know from a korean speaker thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not Korean nor do I speak Korean, but I think the term that you would want that would equal big bucks (Mobile/Cell-Phone.com in Korean sold for over $40K if I remember correctly... years ago under the radar-ish) is 채팅.

Yours kinda looks like 'a chat' or 'to gossip/gossip/'... but definitely not the prime 'chat' term.

Not really sure if it's worth hanging on to. Would be worth someone else coming in to chime in just for a 2nd opinion :).

•••
I'm not Korean nor do I speak Korean, but I think the term that you would want that would equal big bucks (Mobile/Cell-Phone.com in Korean sold for over $40K if I remember correctly... years ago under the radar-ish) is 채팅.

Yours kinda looks like 'a chat' or 'to gossip/gossip/'... but definitely not the prime 'chat' term.

Not really sure if it's worth hanging on to. Would be worth someone else coming in to chime in just for a 2nd opinion :).

Hoping someone else adds to the opinion, i am hoping it may represent 'computer chat/online chat'

........repped thanks

•••
It is not good, I am a Korean ^^

•••
•••
•••
•••
잡담 is chatting but problem is that Korean use 채팅 a lot not 잡담
Normally 잡담 used when tearchers talk to children not to talk.
We say that 잡담하지마! Means stop chatting!

Then, I told you not brandable that's not my personal opinion!

Thanks

•••
many thanks but it seems to have dropped at this point ......cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back