Dynadot

鞋.com (Shoes) sells for $3400

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
鞋.com (xn--1t5a.com) - "Shoes" in Simplified and Traditional Chinese sold for $3,400.
TW Overture of 123,387! And that doesn't include mainland China. This was a bargain at that price.

Reported by DNJournal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thefabfive said:
鞋.com (xn--1t5a.com) - "Shoes" in Simplified and Traditional Chinese sold for $3,400.
TW Overture of 123,387! And that doesn't include mainland China. This was a bargain at that price.

Reported by DNJournal

This sale is significant as it is the first sale that has been reported for an IDN at Snapnames. Not only will that bring IDN to a wider market, but it will also dimiss much of the speculation that the sales that are going on are in some way phoney.

•••
Rubber Duck said:
This sale is significant as it is the first sale that has been reported for an IDN at Snapnames. Not only will that bring IDN to a wider market, but it will also dimiss much of the speculation that the sales that are going on are in some way phoney.

I agree with u. and so many people will addicted to the IDN names.

•••
idnplayer said:
I agree with u. and so many people will addicted to the IDN names.

You only need to visit IDNF to realise what a serious addiction this is!

•••
thefabfive said:
Reported by DNJournal
Buyer got an excellent price.

The potential value of IDNs is closely related to the size of population that uses the particular language of the IDNs involved as well as the average purchasing power of the people using said language.

•••
Rubber Duck said:
You only need to visit IDNF to realise what a serious addiction this is!

I believe you are not allowed advertising other Domain forums on Namepros.

But now back tot he dicussion. Has the payment been successful and all. I have seen ALOT of reports of people not paying for IDN's.

- Steve

•••
I bought this domain. It is verified as Snapnames reported it to DNJournal.

•••
•••
iNod said:
I believe you are not allowed advertising other Domain forums on Namepros.

But now back tot he dicussion. Has the payment been successful and all. I have seen ALOT of reports of people not paying for IDN's.

- Steve

Yeah, like this is a phenomenon particular to IDNs.... :hehe:

•••
Fair price for a good keyword in today's IDN market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back