NameSilo

discuss .com registration price increases.

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
5,386
I've just received an email from LCN stating that they are increasing the price of .com regs from £9.95 to £13.95 from 8th January next. I've never used them ,and I pay less than $9 for my regs. I've started this thread in case I missed an announcement that all registrars were about to increase prices. They seem to imply that it is an industry wide increase.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i have never heard before about lcn :/
name.com $5.99 reg
 
0
•••
I'm very comfortable with Name Silo, but I wondered if I should go into a renewal frenzy if prices are going to increase. Alternatively, I could go into a selling frenzy, that might be more useful. :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back