NameSilo

.com only! Online Teaching/Education/Tutoring domains

Labeled as budget: above $50 in Domain Buyer Requests, started by STUART MALOFF, Mar 18, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. STUART MALOFF

STUART MALOFF Established Member

User's Time:
    7:22 AM
    I am currently looking to acquire quality domains that can be used for online education anywhere in the world. Examples can be FifthGradeTeacher.com, TutoringLand.com, and Grade10.com. I am not interest in geo targeted domains unless it covers the whole USA/World.
    Domains should have been registered for several years or caught off the drop.
    Total budget of $500, price per domain up to $100, but for most $10-$35. Dot com (.com) only.
    Please do not post domains on thread. Message me with the domain names and the prices. If I do not respond, it means there is no interest in your domain name(s).
    It is imperative that these domains can be transferred to GoDaddy or Name.com.
    Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. maish56

maish56 Established Member

User's Time:
    2:22 PM
    Dm sent

3. samya

samya New Member

User's Time:
    12:22 PM
    pm sent

4. Tor77

Tor77 New Member

User's Time:
    1:22 PM
    DM sent

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice