Dynadot

.com / .net domain name registration only need $ 4

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Peggy Rosenberg

Established Member
Impact
.com / .net domain name registration only need $ 4, to understand the registrar can be discussed together, it is said that the contract can reduce the cost to $ 2.99, have friends to understand. Can leave a message
Registration link: https://domain.z.com/vn/domains/result/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
upload_2017-4-19_17-32-59.png

•••
•••
Which one, Peggy's sentences or Peggy's picture? :woot:
Dang. I'm having a flu.. my mucus about to burst laughing of your sentence.

What you said makes sense tho =D

•••
.com / .net domain name registration only need $ 4, to understand the registrar can be discussed together, it is said that the contract can reduce the cost to $ 2.99, have friends to understand. Can leave a message
Registration link: https://domain.z.com/vn/domains/result/

do is make for less the fee of $5?
or he must open file account with that is not it.
i was not even said it.

the linked me to this maybe domain.z.com for you?

•••
•••
HAHA you guys are too much!

•••
They seem to only be serving Asian countries. weird that they don't offer domain registration to the rest of the world. Do they think the Internet has borders? And to think they have a 1 Letter .com domain name (worth a ton of money), they should know better.

•••
After i took a look..
The registrar most probably located in vietnam, hence the default language.

From their "Terms & Conditions", i found out that:
Transfer out:
Nothing fishy about transferring out domain name from them. Just standard 60-day transfer out lock.
But cannot transfer out within 30 days of domain expiring.

Push/move/change ownership:
This is a bit tricky as the registrar would ask the new owner to have agreement in writing in order to receive ownership & the current owner to provide some sort of proof e.g letter of authorization or whatnot, for the push to be initiated.
Zdotcomchangeownership.png

•••
After i took a look..
The registrar most probably located in vietnam, hence the default language.

From their "Terms & Conditions", i found out that:
Transfer out:
Nothing fishy about transferring out domain name from them. Just standard 60-day transfer out lock.
But cannot transfer out within 30 days of domain expiring.

Push/move/change ownership:
This is a bit tricky as the registrar would ask the new owner to have agreement in writing in order to receive ownership & the current owner to provide some sort of proof e.g letter of authorization or whatnot, for the push to be initiated.
Show attachment 55593

Do you think it also applies to changing whois information? i.e. registrant info

•••
What the ** have I read? (n)
Every day brings a new surprise here on NamePros. :-P

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back