IT.COM

negotiable ****.com, ***.com, ***.com, ****.io, **.link, ******.me and more...

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
Below I have a portfolio of keyword domain names that I have for sale. These are high value domains so please make adequate offers. You may either make an offer to acquire the entire portfolio or buy single domains. All domains will have 1 year renewal terms or above. All domains are at one of following registrars: Enom, Godaddy, Uniregistry or Namecheap. Ask for details if interested.

Bitcoin and Ethereum accepted. If you have other cryptos let me know too.

*****.com - $15K - Highly brand able 1-word .com. The recruitment industry last year brought in half a trillion dollars ($500,000,000,000) worth of revenue globally. Article: http://www.apsco.org/article/global...eves-428-billion-dollars-in-revenue-3184.aspx

*****.com - $5K - This industry is set to boom exponentially.

*****.com - $5k - excavation industry keyword domain. $1.40 per click ad revenue.

*****.com - $2K - Keyword dictionary .com. Simple and effective. Prioritise your customers.

******.com - $1K - Keyword dictionary .com. Perfect for the tech industry and coders.

***.info - $1K - LLL hot VR domain!

****.club - $3K - Adult industry domain hack

**.link - $5K - $10K estibot value. rare LL domain with 'FB' in domain. FB.com sold for $8.5M

******.me - $5K - Crypto trading with the popular .me extension. Facebook bought FB'.'me for Facebook messenger.

*********.me - $5K - Crypto trading with the popular .me extension. Facebook bought FB'.'me for Facebook messenger.
*******.stream - $2K - Augemented Reality domain. This domain and extension combination has a unique meaning!

**********.pw - $500 - Augemented Reality domain.

*****.co
- $1K - Ultra HD (4K) Adult industry domain in a world-wide recognised and popular .co extension.

*****.pro - $2K - World's most popular mini games site.

******.io - $5K - World's most popular image sharing site. .io is the new com. Make me an offer. COMES WITH 4 YEARS OF RENEWAL.

Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You should left a BIN price so that everyone can bid.

•••
You should left a BIN price so that everyone can bid.
Hi there,

I will be doing this eventually but some buyers like to keep their bids private so that when they buy other people cannot see the purchase price. So I am accepting offers via DM to protect the buyer’s interests for now.

Thanks

•••
Updated with price ranges. Accepting cryptos as payment.

•••
Received offers, also accepting Ripple, Tron and Ether as payment as well as normal payment.

•••
•••
Bump. These will sell soon get your offers in

•••
•••
•••
better offers coming in now. These domains are going cheap. Make an offer for consideration

•••
•••
•••
Rule Reminder:
6.1.15. Do not infringe on globally-recognized trademarks by listing items for sale that violate the trademark holder's rights. Selling intellectual property or benefiting from the intellectual property of another party's without their permission is strictly prohibited. This includes typographical errors of globally-recognized trademarks ("typos").

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back