Domain Empire

.COM and .NET Domain 99 Cents on Thursday Nov.10th

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Once again showing in Domain Happy Hour of Name.com (https://www.name.com/happyhour), .COM and .NET domain will cost at just $0.99/year each.
There will be 1,000 domains only. Limit one domain per customer.
Sale lasts from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. MST (10 p.m. to 12 a.m. UTC) on Thursday, November 10th - 1 hour later than usual.
>> Click to see more detail on Name.com's blog.
Remember to make a note or set your alarm to remind just on time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One per customer. that won't do.

•••
•••
I can not register cheap .net domain. Price - 10.99$, it is not good.

•••
I can not register cheap .net domain. Price - 10.99$, it is not good.
The sale is on Thursday, not now buddy.Plz read the title and the content in the post

•••
•••
•••
Well 1 per customer... but it's a very decent registrar. I'll take that over nothing.

Besides, everyone who's complaining is still probably going to open Name.com accounts today under their mom,dad,bro,sister,imaginarysister,imouto,senpai,relative,madeupcousins' names.

(: :)

•••
Agree with jv.. I rather have one at name.com then 5 at dotster

•••
•••
No, it's over 19 hours remaining B-)

•••
@luantt Is there a minimum pay per-transaction on Name.com? I mean in Dynadot we can do a transaction minimum $2 with CreditCard. So we should have to deposit some money to have this offer if there is a minimum pay per-transaction.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@luantt Is there a minimum pay per-transaction on Name.com? I mean in Dynadot we can do a transaction minimum $2 with CreditCard. So we should have to deposit some money to have this offer if there is a minimum pay per-transaction.
Hi, you can easily make payment at Name.com with both PayPal and Credit Card. There is no any minimum amount required. We finished $0.99 payment many times before.
It's less than 8 hours left. Remember to come back the page on time man. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back