IT.COM

.tv CollegeCourses.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

I'm new to .tv. So I don't know if this goes or not, but with the web and tv merging I thought it might be a good bet.

Could I please have your opinions on this one?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bueller............. Bueller..............

Anyone?

•••
Hmmm. This may have potential. I know college courses are now available both online and via satellite. This trend will grow for certain. I'm not familiar enough with the topic but I understand why you reg'd the name. The name could definitely be developed for click revenue as a directory and the name is logical enough imo to generate immediate interest by those who see it. Resale at this point hard to say. Hold on for awhile and research your marketing options around this one.

•••
Capiche,

I like the name. As Carlton said, their is definitley a market for it, but it will all depend how .tv does in the next year or two. It would be really nice as a directory or a place for training or refresher courses for company employess. I would say the value is 3K-5K based on name and development potential.

•••
i just snapped marketzone.tv and saleszone.tv let's hope the .tv DN market picks up... :) collegecourses.tv sounds good but maybe just a tad long IMHO

good luck

•••
capiche said:
CollegeCourses.tv...

It's a good name. Any development plans? or are you speculating?

I also like online education-related, .TV names. I have CollegeDegree.TV+ IvyLeague.TV.

AmCy

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
capiche said:
CollegeCourses.tv...

It's a good name. Any development plans? or are you speculating?

AmCy
Well, I'm mostly a speculator, but I know .tv doesn't lend itsself well to parking. I think I'm actually gonna try to develop this one. The keyword bids are fairly high for "college courses", so If nothing else just as a college directory with adsense and affiliate links.

Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
•••
www.AmCy.org said:
I have CollegeDegree.TV

AmCy

I was trying to reg this one yesterday but it wasnt available !!

Great name AmCy.

I think Collegecourses.tv has some potential, but like the others mention, it should really be developed, if not as a full site, then maybe at least a decent home page.

Good luck with it .

Alex

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back