Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CollegeClaims.com & IsItWorthIt.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
546
Anyone has any oppinion on:

CollegeClaims.com & IsItWorthIt.com ?


Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not sure what a college claim is, but I really like isitworthit.com. I think you have a winner with that one in that it is worth more than reg fee. I think it is a super brandable, easy to remember domain name. Good Job!
 
1
•••
Thank you neobodhi for your appraisal rep added. About College Claims I registered it mainy becouse previous owner had 1 offer on Sedo :) . Anyone else wants to share an oppinion?
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
I like them!
college claims to fame
directory of colleges and what they're famous for
 
1
•••
Thanks shig rep added. Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bumpy
 
0
•••
Anyone please?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back