Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.co.uk domain extension

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

unam

Established Member
Impact
0
I was wondering if it would be worth it to register a one word domain w/more than 640,000 searches for it every month. Im only backing off since its a longer extension and I don't know that I would get type in traffic with co.uk. I would like feedback on this.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
is that american ovt or british ovt
 
0
•••
american
 
0
•••
check the british ovt and if that has a decent rating then go for it
 
0
•••
I'd go for it. Worth taking the risk of few dollars. If its hard to sell, You can always sell a domain for more than reg fee by little development.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back