IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Summary

24000 is low relative to the original list price of 25000

24000 is high relative to the actual value

NLP used the word fact when there are no facts (in a way many of us would ) and emjohn still lives in this thread fighting any and all who dare test him.

Fact is that no one so far knows if this is a loss or profit which was the whole point of NLP s post before you all went cannibal on each other.

The ccTLD has hit the point where we don't even need trolls anymore!

3 months ahead of schedule!

Investing in .Co is a risque!

•••
Summary

24000 is low relative to the original list price of 25000

24000 is high relative to the actual value

NLP used the word fact when there are no facts (in a way many of us would ) and emjohn still lives in this thread fighting any and all who dare test him.

Fact is that no one so far knows if this is a loss or profit which was the whole point of NLP s post before you all went cannibal on each other.

The ccTLD has hit the point where we don't even need trolls anymore!

3 months ahead of schedule!

Investing in .Co is a risque!

Hey Bud,

You didn't read the thread fully. I stated nothing that was factual yet was attacked for not researching something. Read back a bit and you'll get the picture. But clearly Sushi was laying down a gauntlet of sorts. Don't know why but every attack deserves a defense. I was speaking as I thought. Nothing wrong in that. If somebody expects differently, well, that's their problem.

•••
Summary

NLP used the word fact when there are no facts (in a way many of us would )

Hi, default. I really can't believe we're still discussing this, but the only fact involved was whether or not it had been listed at $25,000. Emjohn said he was pretty sure the list price had been higher (interpretation: he thought I could have been wrong), so I quoted my source.

The end. :) The value is in the eye of the beholder and we could debate that until 2015. Mann had it listed and published on DM for $25k. That's all I was trying to point out.

•••
Hey Bud,

You didn't read the thread fully. I stated nothing that was factual yet was attacked for not researching something. Read back a bit and you'll get the picture. But clearly Sushi was laying down a gauntlet of sorts. Don't know why but every attack deserves a defense. I was speaking as I thought. Nothing wrong in that. If somebody expects differently, well, that's their problem.

I think he was referring to me and rusty1000 as well who were party to this horrific turn of events. :D

But I agree with emjohn.. Sushi insinuated that he didn't check his facts/that he is not a credible source of info- which is not cool. :td: I picked it up when I first read that post-before he responded. Geez, I said it might have sold for $700 in the past! :lol:

So I will say it:

3D, with all due respect... you were wrong. :hehe:

But yeah, as DU said, now we don't need trolls anymore... the party has begun. :D

I look forward to the fiesta around July 20th.

:wave:

•••
If emjohn (and others) didn't like the attitude in my post, I'm sorry. He insinuated that I didn't know what I was talking about, so I felt the need to back up my statement. I realize not everyone looks stuff up prior to posting, so he was throwing out an assumption off the top of his head. That's fine, we have all done that before, and no one person here is a walking DNJournal with every single piece of information memorized.

Maybe I misread what he wrote, but "pretty sure" sounds pretty definitive to me (his words).

We've ALL been wrong before, but I don't know why this particular bunch of posts has everyone so upset. It's a message board...let's just get over it! :)

•••
Sedo sales from last week

cigarettes.co - $7,000
e-ticket.co - $2,500
dutyfree.co - $1,100
lactalis.co - 800 EUR (~ $1,040)
plas.co - $875

•••
If emjohn (and others) didn't like the attitude in my post, I'm sorry. He insinuated that I didn't know what I was talking about, so I felt the need to back up my statement. I realize not everyone looks stuff up prior to posting, so he was throwing out an assumption off the top of his head. That's fine, we have all done that before, and no one person here is a walking DNJournal with every single piece of information memorized.

Maybe I misread what he wrote, but "pretty sure" sounds pretty definitive to me (his words).

We've ALL been wrong before, but I don't know why this particular bunch of posts has everyone so upset. It's a message board...let's just get over it! :)

Sorry but you take no responsibility for your words and are shucking it on others. Read back what you said and it will become clear. The more you try to put it on the rest of us, the worse it gets.

You tried to deride me. No going back. You are trying to escape it by "moving forward". OK. Let's move forward. Speak garbage again and it will end up in the same sh**. Your intention , first of all, is clear. Don't take us for being a bunch of a**holes. We can read, thank-you very much.

•••
Sedo sales from last week

cigarettes.co - $7,000
e-ticket.co - $2,500
dutyfree.co - $1,100
lactalis.co - 800 EUR (~ $1,040)
plas.co - $875

AAHHHHHH....A post actually regarding .co in the Official .Co Discussion thread. Thanks Poet :tu:

•••
AAHHHHHH....A post actually regarding .co in the Official .Co Discussion thread. Thanks Poet :tu:

Yes. Thanks for getting back on topic.

•••
Sorry but you take no responsibility for your words and are shucking it on others.

You tried to deride me. No going back. You are trying to escape it by "moving forward". OK. Let's move forward. Speak garbage again and it will end up in the same sh**. Your intention , first of all, is clear. Don't take us for being a bunch of a**holes. We can read, thank-you very much.

No responsibility? I said I was sorry. I can see how you took offense to how I worded the post. You are the one who is cursing and getting worked up. I'm sorry for having corrected you publicly. I should have just posted a link to Fusible's article and been done with it.

cigarettes.co $7,000

GREAT SALE!!

•••
Wrong thread. Try the ccTLD selling thread or the general selling thread. This is for sales and discussion.

It's for "Sales reports" not "sales". You may as well get it right if you're going to be short with the guy.

OK. Let's move forward. Speak garbage again and it will end up in the same sh**. Your intention , first of all, is clear. Don't take us for being a bunch of a**holes. We can read, thank-you very much.
Way to move forward the two of you .. lol.. Let's toss for who gets the last word ;)

I "assume" Mize is the seller. I'm sure he'll fill you all in when it's all done and dusted. I haven't researched or corroborated this guess - but I assume there's only one way he knows the sellers aren't Euros.

•••
"It's for "Sales reports" not "sales". You may as well get it right if you're going to be short with the guy."

She's not a guy :)

emjohn, it's not that serious.

Last edited:
•••
"It's for "Sales reports" not "sales". You may as well get it right if you're going to be short with the guy."

She's not a guy :)

emjohn, it's not that serious.

Hard to tell from a username Arnoldje but I'll take your word for it.

If it's a woman then it doesn't really matter what emjohn says because the woman's always right ... (just kidding)

•••
Hard to tell from a username Arnoldje but I'll take your word for it.

If it's a woman then it doesn't really matter what emjohn says because the woman's always right ... (just kidding)

Ah, read the post wrong, thought you meant DomainSushi.

•••

She's a woman and a very nice one ;)

Anyway, Sushi and Emjohn, please end it once and for all!

•••
No responsibility? I said I was sorry. I can see how you took offense to how I worded the post. You are the one who is cursing and getting worked up. I'm sorry for having corrected you publicly. I should have just posted a link to Fusible's article and been done with it.

:laugh: So not the case, I am sure emjohn and many here do not mind being corrected "in public", as you put it. But I guess we can all see what you are suggesting with the tone that you are using!! ;)

rusty1000, Brad and emjohn "corrected" me publicly regarding my blunder on the other page, but in a civil tone. We are all contributing toward a discussion that hopefully brings some clarity to a certain situation. State what you have to-in a civil manner.

:wave:

•••
So yeah. I heard .Co stands for company

Pretty cool huh!

Any one have any sales to report?
If not just post your best names for us to look at... a kind of showcase...

Awesome!

•••
So, I'll get us started. Thanks for the opportunity to post our names, DU. Unfortunately, at present, I am without any .co's. However, I'm exploring a possible purchase of the premium name risque.co.

•••
This thread has turned into joke. Namepros should have an archive section for closed threads. I'd make this the first :imho:

•••
This thread has turned into joke. Namepros should have an archive section for closed threads. I'd make this the first :imho:

:lol: This is true, and has me laughing with tears in my eyes!! :D

•••
Why did the .Co cross the road?
He left his 'm' over there.

On the bright side there wasn't much traffic.

•••
--

Last edited:
•••
People stomped their feet and wanted hands off modding in the new namepros It will probably get worst when more people figure that out.

I rather like this thread contrary to my mostly dot com stance I understand a person can make money on extensions like tv co pro as long as they stick to keyword quality, keyword fitting the supposed extension meaning, and attain the right entry point.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back