Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any site to get list of expired .CO domains list?
Not sure if anyone has such a list yet. Though the .co registry might, in the interests of promoting and maintaining interest in the ccTLD, post the expired domains on their own website.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Godaddy just ran the .co commercial during the Indy 500 pre-race.

•••
.CO is taking nice slow strides with some nice daily sales. What more can you ask for?
Just this: development. If there is no development in a new TLD then there is no secondary market. There is no secondary market because there is no primary market. Without that primary market it is just domainers selling domains to other domainers.

There is no comparing .com to .co.
And yet many .co fans define .co in .com terms.

Regards...jmcc

•••
I want to submit a poll.
Will you renew your .co?
If yes, how many from your total list?
Are they Generic.co, LLL.co or vanity name...?

Thank you.

•••
I want to submit a poll.
Will you renew your .co?

Thank you.

I will be renewing all 4 of my July 2010 registrations (2 already renewed)

1) Single keyword, turned down a $500 offer
2) My last name, for possible email use (although most will likely send messages to .com)
3) An IDN hack that has received interest
4) A 'triple premium' lll.co

Last edited:
•••
I want to submit a poll.
Will you renew your .co?

Thank you.

I transferred all of my July 2010 acquisitions to GoDaddy in December using a 31% discount code. A few days ago I renewed the ones I handregged in January and February with the current 31% code. I was lucky enough to receive a $60 offer via Sedo on the only .CO I wanted to drop and sold it. I have a total of 18 .COs now.

•••
I'm planning on renewing 13/22. Some like petfish.co aren't likely to be winners :P

What is the current 31% discount code, if you don't mind my asking? I think I tried one that was posted recently, but for some reason it didn't let it go through.

•••
@Lynx

Try one of these and let me know:

gdz532a
gdz532xe

•••
Do you think premium LLL.co is worth to renew? Hurry because I have the 31% off and still hesitate on dropping them (about 7)!

Maybe some have experiences with other LLL tlds on renew or not and success for future or not.

Please honest reply, thanks

Last edited:
•••
Do you think premium LLL.co is worth to renew? Hurry because I have the 31% off and still hesitate on dropping them (about 7)!

Maybe some have experiences with other LLL tlds on renew or not and success for future or not.

I would like to know this as well, I have 7 coming up for renewal?

•••

Renew them only if they are triple premium, otherwise sell for whatever you can get or drop them (obviously, unless you have development plans).

Kreuzfahrt.CO (German for 'cruise') on auction at Sedo, currently at 3,350 EUR (~$4,780) and 6 days left.

The auction ended at 3,450 EUR (~$4,920).

•••
I would like to know this as well, I have 7 coming up for renewal?

The same holds true as it did before. Hold onto one and two word super generics, triple premium LLL.co, NNN.co, catchy short brandables and top Spanish generics. The rest will be a crapshoot for the next few years. Of course if you have very specific reselling plans for any .co, then hold on and follow your plan. If you never had a specific plan for your .co's (ie development or flipping), drop them. Planning is an essential part of keeping domains.

•••
rollerskates.co
2,500 USD
sedo

•••
Renew them only if they are triple premium, otherwise sell for whatever you can get or drop them (obviously, unless you have development plans).

The auction ended at 3,450 EUR (~$4,920).

Thank you for your great advice, hope will reward in future. It's a bit pain to spend $100+ for renewal (got GD code 31%off) but I think that like any investors (stock market, forex..) you have to take some risks otherwise if it was so easy, everybody will be successful.
So got all my LLL.co (triple premium LLL.co , no q,x,z in it)renewed :wave:

Just have 1 not renew because not sure if Y is premium.
Do you think that letter Y is not a premium?

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your great advice, hope will reward in future. It's a bit pain to spend $100+ for renewal (got GD code 31%off) but I think that like any investors (stock market, forex..) you have to take some risks otherwise if it was so easy, everybody will be successful.
So got all my LLL.co (triple premium LLL.co , no q,x,z in it)renewed :wave:

Good move ;)

•••
IMO renew unless you have no intention of ever developing them if they won't sell. They can be used for the local market.

Honest reply: I've got a few :)

•••
Honest reply: I've got a few :)

Ohhhh, finally Kate admitted it :) :) :) owning a few of them, just like the majority of us (me, less than 20), is definitely the way to go.

•••
Nobody answer to my last question about Y letter, is it a premium or not so I will have an idea to renew or not.

I know that I've got many great comments about my portfolio domain name witch is an LLL.co so definitively worth to renew some of them.

•••
Nobody answer to my last question about Y letter, is it a premium or not so I will have an idea to renew or not.

I know that I've got many great comments about my portfolio domain name witch is an LLL.co so definitively worth to renew some of them.
I'd drop them.

•••
Ohhhh, finally Kate admitted it :) :) :) owning a few of them, just like the majority of us (me, less than 20), is definitely the way to go.
Old news isn't it :D :talk:

IMO you need to think about the possible acronyms (preferably in Spanish), combined with letter frequency in Spanish.
For example, consider 'sex', it's got one 'bad' letter. Now, if the X is in front of the domain it's harder to think of a meaningful word/acronym.
I'm not a native speaker of Spanish but I would consider trimming the portfolio and keeping the very best.

•••
I remember Kate saying she had a few co's in the past, so it is old news. lol

•••
I've email some LLL.co (premium LLL) owners and made low offers but none did accept. Asking average prices: $500-$2000
Great News! :hehe:

•••

Drop or try to sell IMO :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I've email some LLL.co (premium LLL) owners and made low offers but none did accept. Asking average prices: $500-$2000
Great News! :hehe:

Owner, who receives email message, usually expects higher offers because it's bigger possibility that sender is serious buyer.

It was easy to buy premium LLL co domains for ~$50 on Ebay recently.

•••
New .CO just $9.49 per year at GoDaddy with coupon geek949

ArGuide.CO sold on Sedo for $500.

•••
Drop or try to sell IMO :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Owner, who receives email message, usually expects higher offers because it's bigger possibility that sender is serious buyer.

It was easy to buy premium LLL co domains for ~$50 on Ebay recently.
You're right even saw here on NP for $50-$20 without people buying it :(

So LLL.co value?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back