IT.COM

.co rejection by GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cabotower

Top Member
Impact
anybody have any idea why godaddy would refuse to let me list 'bibs.co' ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
they are not allowed to list due to .co registrar request

no one seems to want to deal with GD. . but hey, if you can even log in, that's more than me past 2 days.

Last edited:
•••
gd is full of 4L .cos, a lot of them CVCC

•••
That seems odd, maybe it's a sign

(just kidding)

•••
i also tried to list 'applead.co' and got rejected. i thought maybe it's because it contains apple,but they have apple.archi and apple.blue. so i thought it's because it is a .co but then i saw they have listed appletravels.co. wtf. btw it's not apple ad, it's app lead.

•••
i also tried to list 'applead.co' and got rejected. i thought maybe it's because it contains apple,but they have apple.archi and apple.blue. so i thought it's because it is a .co but then i saw they have listed appletravels.co. wtf. btw it's not apple ad, it's app lead.

It is normal. I have the same problem.
I know for sure they do not accept premium .co domains.
My premium domains some years back were not premium. It seems Registry marked them as premium in recent years.
You can see some premium .Co submitted on GD because those names were listed there some years ago.
I have one premium domain which I submitted on GD a few years ago and I sold the domain on GD.
The buyer did not pay and I am not able to list the domain on GD again despite it was before for years there. Godaddy copy-paste-useless-staff told me to list the domain on afternic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back