IT.COM

.Co @ $0.99 | ConnectReseller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
Now’s not the time to settle. Get the domain name you really want with more names to choose from in .CO.

Register .co Domains at www.ConnectReseller.com

Price : $0.99, Rs.79

Offer Valid from 2nd November - 15th November'20.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kindly add paypal payment option too.

•••
Kindly add paypal payment option too.
We currently do no have PayPal, but would surely pass on the suggestion.
Rest you can even pay using Zelle, Payoneer or BTC.

•••
I've registered an account, but I can't see a domain register option anywhere :D Where can I register a domain?

•••
I've registered an account, but I can't see a domain register option anywhere :D Where can I register a domain?

If you added the funds, Look for the '+' sign on the bottom right side , after logging in.
For adding funds click on the top right side user icon for options

•••
Regged 182 domains, thanks.

•••
Are you a registrar or a reseller?
How easy is it to transfer/push etc?

I used to live close to your office address, near the mumbai border gate, more than 15 years ago :)
Been a while...

•••
•••
Are you a registrar or a reseller?
How easy is it to transfer/push etc?

I used to live close to your office address, near the mumbai border gate, more than 15 years ago :)
Been a while...

Hello, that's great to know, do visit us if you're back in town anytime soon !

We are a ICANN accredited domain registrar. OwnRegistrar Inc is our registered name with ICANN and ConnectReseller is the brand we sell domains under!

•••
Hello, that's great to know, do visit us if you're back in town anytime soon !

We are a ICANN accredited domain registrar. OwnRegistrar Inc is our registered name with ICANN and ConnectReseller is the brand we sell domains under!
I asked because the name has "Reseller" :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Regged 182 domains, thanks.
Later I had to open 182 "RAA Verification Mail" emails to confirm the same email address for each domain.
@ConnectReseller, consider to send 1 verification email per 1 email address. No need to confirm the same email address multiple times.

But it's nice to see bulk dns editing tool there.

•••
Later I had to open 182 "RAA Verification Mail" emails to confirm the same email address for each domain.
@ConnectReseller, consider to send 1 verification email per 1 email address. No need to confirm the same email address multiple times.

But it's nice to see bulk dns editing tool there.

We are already working on it ! should be done anytime soon !

•••
The panel is really barebones.
I bought two domains and I can see my name in the whois but I can't see it when i click domains.
Is there is a different navigation for dashboard..

Last edited:
•••
•••
what is the renewal fee for .co next year? Cheers!

•••
Can't see an option to pay in BTC.

We currently do no have PayPal, but would surely pass on the suggestion.
Rest you can even pay using Zelle, Payoneer or BTC.

•••
The panel is really barebones.
I bought two domains and I can see my name in the whois but I can't see it when i click domains.
Is there is a different navigation for dashboard..
Hello, please can you connect with us on the website chat or with me on Skype I will help you out with the navigation

SkypeID: live:devenjaggi999

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
cool..which registry are u using ?
Hello, I think you mean the registrar.
So, we are the registrar ourselves, OwnRegistrar is our registered name with ICANN and ConnectReseller is our brand name.

•••
Your promotion looks good.
Just one Question- Do you provide the option to "Switch OFF the Who is privacy" or something like Porkbun (always redacts the registrant info )???

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thx for the follow up.
Your support staff was great+ fixed my issue.

Thanks

Alex

•••
If you added the funds, Look for the '+' sign on the bottom right side , after logging in.
For adding funds click on the top right side user icon for options
same problem even when fund have been added.

•••
Back