IT.COM

CloudFlare with Wordpress

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cmdomains

Established Member
Impact
Quickly wanted to ask if anyone know much about using CloudFlare ? I tried to hook up my wordpress site this week and having some troubles since. Some of my site's pages are inaccessible (including admin login) and have the same error message, that it's not set up properly.

So I had reset my site's nameservers and had it pointing back to my webhost IP. Also deleted my site from Cloudflare. However, the same error on the same pages remained after a day of reset.

Now looking to try this tutorial which is different from what I've first used. Would first like to know if it's necessary to use the plugin or I can do without it? Other video didn't expound on it. I use another security plugin and think adding another might cause my backend to crash or something. Other option is to completely turn off other security plugin to make CloudFlare work if that's even the issue.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use the plugin, generally the best option.

What security plugin are you using? I've tested using the CloudFlare plugin and using security plugins and not had any issues.

•••
I've only had problems when I use SSL. Just be sure to check the right option.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back