Forum on Wordpress?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I want to place a forum on my Wordpress website - and my computer skills are limited.

Is there a Wordpress Plugin that will set up a forum for me?

I am looking for the easiest way to do this.

I would really appreciate feedback.

Thanks.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
1
•••
You should try the bbpress. We did a similar setup for a client some years ago and it worked out perfectly for them since it allowed their registered members to easily access both backends with just one login. They did not have to create separate logins for either wordpress or bbpress. It was a breeze
 
1
•••
I tried bbpress on a site I had once, but it was terribly limited in functionality. There are a few scripts out there called "bridges" that can link a certain software with WordPress so that you can still have the single login functionality (I believe the best one is for phpBB).

If you want something very simple, go with bbpress.

If you want an actual, full-fledged, forum software, go with phpBB and a bridge.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back