domain Closed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiDomainer93

Established Member
Impact
648
I
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
That domain is definitely worth $10-15k. It might even be worth +25k-30k if you sold it to the right buyer that has a business with the letters "IMM"

So, I'd say:

  • If you sell it to a Reseller: $10-15k
  • If you sell it to the right buyer (end user): $25-30k
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's currently for sale on Sedo for $2000. Is that your listing?

amm . net sold for $1549 the end of last year on NameJet.
 
0
•••
It's currently for sale on Sedo for $2000. Is that your listing?

amm . net sold for $1549 the end of last year on NameJet.
I purchased it earlier today from Dynadot actually and it is being processed. No the sedo listing is not mines and I got a better deal. Nmm sold for $3400 on namejet as well, just depends.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$190 to $599 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
That domain is definitely worth $10-15k. It might even be worth +25k-30k if you sold it to the right buyer that has a business with the letters "IMM"

So, I'd say:

  • If you sell it to a Reseller: $10-15k
  • If you sell it to the right buyer (end user): $25-30k

$10-$15k to a reseller?
That valuation is totally off.
At best it can fetch up to $2k in the reseller market IMO.
Namebio is your friend.
 
3
•••
$10-$15k to a reseller?
That valuation is totally off.
At best it can fetch up to $2k in the reseller market IMO.
Namebio is your friend.
I agree.

If I owned this I would probably price it around $20K - $25K.

If I was buying this type of domain, low to mid $X,XXX sounds about right.

Brad
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back