NameSilo

domain closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
2,075
closed
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
internetofseo.com , doesn't make much sense to me, but i think it's most sellable of the list.
 
0
•••
Thanks, biggi.
Could you valuate some of these domain name due you point of vision?
I am new in this, so I will appreciate each detail realated to the price and worth.
They are not so valuable, but at least worth something, I think...
 
0
•••
more opinion?

ps: brandbucket acepted and avaluated Teeqo.com in $1745
 
0
•••
to me, it's a reg fee name.

as, acceptance to "any" 3rd party marketplace, does not add value to your name
 
0
•••
I didnt offer to buy Teeqo.com for $1745.
I only said BrandBucket valuated it in $1745.
I dont really know if someone will buy it or not, but I like this domain, I dont know why but I like how it sounds and written.
Anyway, I will try to sale it with BrandBucket.
 
0
•••
..
 
0
•••
v i r t u a l i t i c .com

Your opinions?
Wanted to reg it last month, but forgot it, remembered it only yesterday.
Could be brandable.
Anyway, I like it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back