MiamiDomainer93
Established Member
- Impact
- 648
I purchased it earlier today from Dynadot actually and it is being processed. No the sedo listing is not mines and I got a better deal. Nmm sold for $3400 on namejet as well, just depends.It's currently for sale on Sedo for $2000. Is that your listing?
amm . net sold for $1549 the end of last year on NameJet.
This guy is everywhere$190 to $599 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
That domain is definitely worth $10-15k. It might even be worth +25k-30k if you sold it to the right buyer that has a business with the letters "IMM"
So, I'd say:
- If you sell it to a Reseller: $10-15k
- If you sell it to the right buyer (end user): $25-30k
I agree.$10-$15k to a reseller?
That valuation is totally off.
At best it can fetch up to $2k in the reseller market IMO.
Namebio is your friend.
