Dynadot

Climate change app idea for usermiles.com or usermile.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

would you turn this idea into reality.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

vote
    20.0%
  • No

votes
    80.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Mr.company

Top Member
Impact
pScSA45.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can change peoples lives forever! what a load of hogwash! plain fear mongering jump on the bandwagon rhetoric!!

•••
no faith , no Hardwork , no success,everything starts with a concept or a idea

•••
i have developed many and bad apps,all started with a concept.

•••
all the power to ya mate! its all about making money isnt it? how u do it is simply moot. im sure u will make a fortune with it as so many people are deluded enough to be preyed upon their fears of the decimation of the planet from cow farts! good luck on that venture.

•••
all the feedback is welcome,thank you

•••
btw the domain is a good one

•••
I'm sorry if it's only me, but I don't get the idea, what's the idea? What is the actual reward, how will you do it, who funds it, who is eligible for reward, etc?

In addition, infographic is not really great - white letters are not easily readable on these backgrounds, and they are too small, the infographic should be easily readable. Also, sentence "Im a domain investor and I know that ,but its not always about money, etc" blows my mind - what do you want to say there? :xf.confused:

And domain sounds nice, I second it.

•••
It would be more realistic to turn this into something that helps users log miles for their business deductions.

Or a site to do with airmiles (credit card rewards).

•••
sorry that i havent explain the full concept,will soon

•••
sorry that i havent explain the full concept,will soon

Also make sure your English grammar and spelling are correct. Or you will lose credibility. Correct the errors in your infographic.

Last edited:
•••
I don't mean to be a downer, but ....

1.) You are paying people to drive less? I don't really get the concept personally.
Where is the money coming from?

2.) The infographic has a lot of typos. Ex.

"Get rewarded for driving less wit" instead of with.
A couple places you have "make it happened" instead of "make it happen"

3.) Even if the concept is good, I don't really see this particular domain as a core asset to making it work.
You could use almost any domain really.

Brad

•••
You might want to visit grammarly.com - they have a free version which you might find beneficial.

•••
I feel like the concept for the domain is completely opposite of what the domain should entail..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back