IT.COM

Clicksor- PPC banner program as good as Google ADSENSE?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
clicksor- PPC banner program as good as google ADSENSE

hey guys i'd like to introduce you guys to a new program that pays webmasters for clicks. If you know what google adsense is, clicksor is a similar program. But with clicksor you can add keywords which are relevant to your site, or you can let clicksor spider your site and display text based ads(like adsense)

Clicksor passes its profits along to you by paying up to 60% of the advertising revenues generated from your website. Clicksor provides online real time stats and a monthly payment schedule. Payments are made either by check or instantly through PayPal in which the amount of your earning exceeds $50.00.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice hidden affiliate link. Clicksor was released prematurely. I've had to point out tons of glaring bugs in their interface. I can attest to their parent company's long-term reliability for payments, though. They're not going to go out of business.

Last edited:
•••
I have chatted to the owner a few times, he's a nice guy and sounds like he has big plans :)

•••
[note - affiliate links are not allowed on the forum; original thread edited accordingly]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back