Clicko.net Selling Advice

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
I recently bought clicko.net and want to sell it at auction or at a fixed price. It is appraised at $1,000 at two places and I think $800 at another place.I wonder if you could help me with a selling price at a place such as Afternic that uses fixed prices, and what might be a good reserve price at a place such as eBay for an auction, where I might start the bidding at $1 or so? Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraisals mean nothing.
Your domain is not that great either.
Good luck selling it.
 
0
•••
I see some value in the .com not at all on the .NET.
 
0
•••
I recently bought clicko.net and want to sell it at auction or at a fixed price. It is appraised at $1,000 at two places and I think $800 at another place.I wonder if you could help me with a selling price at a place such as Afternic that uses fixed prices, and what might be a good reserve price at a place such as eBay for an auction, where I might start the bidding at $1 or so? Thanks.

The name Clicko is trademarked.

Always perform a USPTO search on the domain before you buy it or else it could get you into a lot of legal trouble.

You can use trademark247.com to check. It's really simple to use.

Now there is the argument that as long as the name is being used in a different way than the trademark holder then you can avoid the legal issue however, just to be on the safe side I would let this one go.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back