Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale Over. Thanks to all buyers.

Cuailean

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ill take xfev.com, zfev.com

•••
Prices reduced for quick sale. Can't get much lower. Hurry while you can still get them!

•••
Lots of bargain names to be had. Will take $100 for the lot!

•••
----

Last edited:
•••
•••
More sold names removed. Thanks to athletec64 & ImHarley for very smooth transactions.

The rest of the batch have been reduced in price and the "Buy them All" price has now been slashed to $70. So don't miss out on a great deal!

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Two more names sold and removed. Thanks for speedy payment.

Bulk buy price reduced for remaining names.

•••
eQPB.com
eQBP.com

both sold

•••
Three more names now sold. Thread updated again to give new reduced bulk price. Get the whole lot listed for $45!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I know im new but $25 for all LLLL.com's which are left?

I am new to namepros, but i have an older DP account with 1 itrader rating and a ebay account with 30 ratings of 100% where i have also sold/bought domains. Let me know if you are willing to sell them, i can understand if you dont. I have a US verified paypal.

EVZC (.) .com : 15/08/2009 : $5 : Electric Vehicles for Zero Carbon : Pronounceable
eFqF (.) .com : 16/08/2009 : $4 : Two Fs and Triple Premium: Extra Fine Quality Furniture etc
FeqF (.) .com : 16/08/2009 : $5 : Two Fs, Pronounceable : Frequently Encountered Questions Forum
XEMH (.) .com : 16/08/2009 : $4 : Triple Premium : Extra Easy Meals for Health :
ZCEH (.) .com : 16/08/2009 : $8 : US is Taken : Triple Premium : Zero Carbon Emission Homes
XEFB (.) .com : 20/08/2009 : $5 : Triple Premium: Pronounceable: Xtreme Energy Food Bars,
XEGP (.) .com 20/08/2009 : $5 : Xtreme Energy Generation Panels, Extra Energy Giving Pills etc., GP is General Practitioner - standard UK name for Doctor.

•••
Several more names sold and removed. Thanks to all buyers for swift trouble free transactions.

I am now offering separate bulk deals on the 4Ls ($25 for all 6 of them!!!!) and the 5Ls (just $10 for all four). Or take the lot for $30!!

Instant push to Moniker account (sorry no transfers - I'll leave that to you if required).

Grab yourself a bargain.

•••
Final Reduction on these 6 LLLL.coms. Now only $20 for all six!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back