Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cjs.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

risenson

New Member
Impact
0
Brand new to domain investing, selling etc... and have so far wasted a couple hundred dollars on written appraisals.. At least I feel that way after 3 different ones came back on cjs.us from $444.00, all the way up to $28,900.00 Any feeling here for what its true value might be? Thanks

Chris
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, the market for LLL.us, as with most markets, is pretty low at the moment. I really like this name though. CJ's is a common name for various types of businesses, particularly restaurants. If you hold onto it and wait for the right offer, I could see this going for low to mid $X,xxx. However, a quick sale now would yield low $xxx.

Best of luck with the name!
 
0
•••
I would value at about $50. Demand for LLL.us domains without all perfect letters is nearly nonexistent. In the very, very long term, LLL.us might gain significant value (and far outpace their cumulative registration fees). That's highly speculative though. Good luck with your domain! For now, I suggest finding a use for it.
 
1
•••
Well, the market for LLL.us, as with most markets, is pretty low at the moment. I really like this name though. CJ's is a common name for various types of businesses, particularly restaurants. If you hold onto it and wait for the right offer, I could see this going for low to mid $X,xxx. However, a quick sale now would yield low $xxx.

Best of luck with the name!

Thanks for the appraisal, I really appreciate it! Also own
1cjs.com for sale at a later date.. along with about 75 other domains, but have soooo much to learn first! :)

Chris
 
0
•••
If you are new, I would definitely slow down. It's easy to become burdened by a large inventory without any real chance to recoup value. Read and study lots. It takes hard work to become profitable. There are good acquisitions to be made in the current economy, but 99.99999% of the deals and handregs are worthless.

Thanks for the appraisal, I really appreciate it! Also own
1cjs.com for sale at a later date.. along with about 75 other domains, but have soooo much to learn first! :)

Chris
 
0
•••
It's a nice LLL. I would wait for the right end user. Personally I would not sell for less than mid-$$$. Reseller market is very low - no point in selling for $50 IMO.
 
0
•••
Theres really no market for LLL.us at all. and I dont see that changing.
 
0
•••
Thank yo so much everyone.. I greatly appreciate your input. It really opens my eyes on my names current value..

Just a heads up too, there is a scammer guing through and picking up newly listed domains to contact their owners. His name is Christopher Eagleson.. If you happen to get an e-mail from him, ignore it..

Chris
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back