Dynadot

domain cryptocauncy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erdolodi

Impact
There's domain creation like with this one that's meant at first glance to toy with hard reality while maybe in making a reader here and there do a double take, there might be an underlying message. If you guessed I don't come up with these type of things with profit in mind you wouldn't be far off.

Update: something tells me I won't be needing spend on the pro appraisal upgrade. Thanks everyone who checked it out.

Update: at some point it's wise to begin to seriously consider being able to articulate the financial justification of domains commitment even though strictly speaking it's rather more a feeling purely that drives it.

Update: The discourse is pleasantly surprising and even more gratifying. I always held out hope this domain stuff finally would one day prove to have real value

I feel like this board might be on the mark that in exactly the same way vintage tech was at outrageous levels of being on the mark

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let it go. Welcome to the forum

•••
•••
I see what you have attempted but it is in vane. As a domain for a very small audience, maybe. But the larger audience just won't get it.

Also keep in mind that the affiliation of "currency" with "crypto" may also be taking a hit if last week's US Senate/Congress inquiry into FTX has any merit. It looks like they may be angling to call it "cryptosecurities" rather than "cryptocurrencies" as "security" is much more accurate than "currency". Just something to keep in mind.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back