domain PCGamerTalk.com NetworksForum.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefsmurph

New Member
Impact
0
Just started buying and selling domains and I'm trying to get a feel for a couple domains on my hands. The ones I feel most confident are PCGamerTalk.com and NetworksForum.com. See how educated these purchases were. In the last week I bought 6 domains so I want to make sure I'm on the right track.

Thank you for any appraisals.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say they are $10-$40 each. Very little value for names alone. Obviously you will need to develop these if you want to recoup investment.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back