NameSilo

discuss .CITY Showcase and Discussion Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,975
Hi,

I bought few domains...
What .CITYs have you invested in?

300 .city domains have been registered
I'm not sure about this TLD...

Regards,
RU
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Except for Newyork.city etc I don't find this extension attractive at all, and yeah the great ones were taken long ago.
 
1
•••
Except for Newyork.city etc I don't find this extension attractive at all, and yeah the great ones were taken long ago.
StPetersburg.city is available for reg ($79). Worth anything?
165,000 searches
 
0
•••
StPetersburg.city is available for reg ($79). Worth anything?
165,000 searches

I would not buy it but that's me. The reason for it is that I don't know if the Russians use the word city or even if they use the English name for its city or just Са́нкт-Петербу́рг. On StPetersburg there is only 320 searches per month add city to that and it's zero. The way I see it if investing in the new gTLD's there is better investments to be found than that.
 
0
•••
2
•••
I've looked around at this one but can't seem to find one I like or hasn't been taken. Ice was a good find!
 
1
•••
Unless if you are planning to develop a site on the name with .city extension I dont see any scope onto it. Some people might get lucky with sales but still there is very less scope...
 
0
•••
hybrid.city
 
0
•••
I'm not sure about the stats, but now 4087 .city domain registered.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Only the first tier premium names will work here.

And the registry has "reserved" all the good ones or has placed high premium prices on them. Our.city = $799 + $799 renewal fee (Go Daddy).

Good luck with that.
 
0
•••
I think this TLD is good for geodomains
 
1
•••
Try finding the geo domains on .city.
 
0
•••
Doha.city
Abudhabi.city
Bali.city
Bogota.city
Fremantle.city
 
0
•••
I did find one I liked; countrymusic * city

Done now.. :)
 
0
•••
windsor.city
 
0
•••
pod.city
 
0
•••
i have Birmingham.City
Population: 1.101 million

And had two low ball offers so far
is .city popular in China?
seems some city names are registered like Newcastle.city
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back