Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Christmas Decorations

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Nunim

Established Member
Impact
1
The holiday season is here and its the time for christmas lights with it being only 20 days away. My brother and I built a giant america flag out of them on our roof(pics links at the bottom), we have the rest of the house decorated also in lights but we did the flag, if/when I take picutres of the rest I will be sure to post them. I would like to see what other people did also.

Regular Quality Cropped Image (100kbish)

Super High Quality Uncropped Image (2.00MBish)

The Flag has 50 large white lights representing stars, and 39 strands of red and white lights, the flag is to scale with a USA flag including the 13 Rows.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back