IT.COM

question How to find keyword exact match monthly search's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rafaelo0

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I was wondering what tools or website can give the most accurate keyword monthly search's exact match data?

Google keyword planner used to give more data but now they only give broad match monthly search (example: 100k - 1m). I know there are other tools like Semrush, Estibot, Epik, Keywordspy and other's but the problem is each one has different data and there completely different from one and another so we can't really compare them to get a solid number. So in your opinion which one do you think and use when searching to buy a domain, that provide most accurate data.

Keep in mind i'm asking for the ones you use and think are more accurate. Example: let's say you want to buy a hand reg domain or one that is in auction or lets say your going to sell your domain which tool, website you use to know the exact match monthly search's for your domain keyword.

I found this method and i think it could be the most realistic (accurate) way to know the keyword exact match monthly search's. I think it's the most accurate because this method is by google keyword planner and we all know that Google search engine is the most used one.

Thank you for your time.

Waiting to ear your opinion's.

Best Regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good question, id like to know myself because i used to use google keyword planner too

•••
•••
Thank you @Julio

that's a great tool.

More feedback about the topic would be appreciated.

•••
•••
@davidc1 thank you for your feedback.

I like and sometimes use Semrush but i don't think there keyword monthly search's data is very accurate.

More feedback is well come.

•••
A combination of google planner, Epik free apraisal that shows searches(not too accurate tho)serps, semrush free, and an extension for firefox called keywords everywhere, which is pretty cool.

•••
•••
the epik tool is the same as estibot and free unlimited.

•••
Thank you @TampaDomains for your feedback.

You basically use the same tools has i do. The only difference is that i dont use firefox keyword everywhere (but i'm going to try it) and i use some other methods and combine all the information to get a number.

Yes epik has a very similar algorithm has estibot. The appraisal and date are almost the same but still i use estibot to check exact monthly search's and some other data because the data isn't always the same has epik.

•••
Thank you @frank-germany for your feedback.

I also use estibot some times.

•••
Back