Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain chlorophyll.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leslieprospers

Established Member
Impact
1
Keywords (Autodetected) chlorophyll
Frequency (Google) 7750000
in Anchor Text 63500
in Title 142000
in URL 19200

I guess it fits with the extension - it's even used for wireless testing to some degree and it has ordinary usage.

I feel good about this one - please appraise.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0 - sorry.

There are just some words that you can't see yourself ever typing into the browser. This is one such word. It's restrictive in that it can't really have a frame of reference that isn't chlorophyll. Which, let's be honest, isn't a very interesting subject unless you have a particular penchant for photosynthesis.

Also is tricky to spell.
 
0
•••
I am a bit more optimistic about this one's potential value, but still, I'm thinking its hovering right at plus or minus reg fee. I suggest that you come up with a quasi-reasonable idea for the name, spend about thirty minutes at the dotMobi sitebuilder, put up a site with a few links, and you'll probably triple the value of your name.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Sorry, but this name & .mobi doesn't help. I can't see any value in it
 
0
•••
chlorophyll.mobi - HEAVY AD SUPPORT

htmlindex said:
Sorry, but this name & .mobi doesn't help. I can't see any value in it

Well if you do a search on google "chlorophyll AND mobile AND wireless - you see there's over 10,000 sites containing all three words, so perhaps there's is some type of association between chlorophyll and .mobi after all.
 
0
•••
Always best to provide such information in the original post -- otherwise, don't be offended when others give their opinions.

In any case, if these three words do go together, it could be that the word "chlorophyll" is used as a arbitrary, albeit unregistered, trademark. If that's the case, domain value = $0. If there are 10,000 hits because of wireless chlorophyll meters, I think that market is probably too small to have any value. Needs to be used as a brandable to have any value.


leslieprospers said:
Well if you do a search on google "chlorophyll AND mobile AND wireless - you see there's over 10,000 sites containing all three words, so perhaps there's is some type of association between chlorophyll and .mobi after all.
 
0
•••
Reg fee . Sorry.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back