NameSilo

Chitika as an alternative to AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i am testing out chitika as an alternative to adsense on my insurance quotes site. I am absolutely confused with the results. Insurance ads are supposed to payout, heres some examples of what im getting daily
(see attachment)

Attachments

• chitica-sucks.png
    chitica-sucks.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 154
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to hear that! Chitika payout levels are always awful or have been in my experience, I wouldn't use them again. They have been usually well under 10% of Adsense on the same pages, but the click value/advertizers may depend on your account level/size.

Last edited:
•••
Fact of the matter is, there is no real "alternative" to Adsense.

Fewer advertisers on other platforms mean less competition and lower bid rates.

•••
Chitika ... I always thought they spelled that wrong ;) ... Back when I tried it (years ago) the targeting was awful too.

RazorNF said:
Fact of the matter is, there is no real "alternative" to Adsense.

Fewer advertisers on other platforms mean less competition and lower bid rates.

It goes back tothe whole network quality issue - Adwords/Adsense overall has more reach and less fraud than in the 2nd/3rd tier networks, so it attracts the better advertisers. The better the network, the higher the potential ROI on ad spend and the more the advertiser is willing to pay. Adsense publishers benefit from that.

•••
yup not much has changed with them. Very low payouts...

Anything that has performance anything comparable to AdSense.

•••
Made a whopping $1.34 in the first month with Chitica, Back to the drawing board to find another alternative.

•••
i m trying get Chitika Gold level past 2 years .my silver level earnings past 2 year 9.2 $ only

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back